Sibley’s Super Stars – Weekly Newsletter 9/14/2023
I was overjoyed and ecstatic to have your students in class this week! We have been busy!
- PARENT CONFERENCES: Quarter 1 parent conferences are coming up! 🙂 Please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4FA8AE22A5FBC07-1stquarter#
- HALF DAYS: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week are half days with dismissal at 11am. https://yqysjrrxph.formstack.com/forms/stcs_half_day_camp_2022_2023
Past Newsletter Information:
- Technology Email & Passwords: I have sent an email with every student’s email & password. Please let me know if you have trouble getting them logged in. This login includes: google classroom, games for ELA, games for math, Prodigy (which is a free math game).
- Weekly Notebooks: I send home their work on Fridays. Please review it as I put notes on them and you can see what we are doing in class. Reach out if you ever have any questions.
- Field Trips: We will be going on two Field Trips this year. If you want to chaperone (OR VOLUNTEER IN THE CLASSROOM), you MUST get your fingerprint clearance card prior. They take weeks to come in, so please plan ahead. Our first one is planned in October.
- began learning about baby animals with a focus on eagles/eaglets and baby bears.
- continued our double digit addition. We will be working on more regrouping.
- learned about how light can affect plants.
- Our spelling words:
- mule, fuse, plum, use, dug, cub, cute, hum, must, fun, rope, nose, look, yes, their
I am very much looking forward to another wonderful week! Do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions that you may have!